Saturday, August 30, 2008

Has it really been 7 months?

It seems like it's been awhile since I've posted, and if google isn't lieing (and I have no reason to assume they would), it's been eight months! Anyways, life has been good.

I'm currently out visiting my dad for a month or so in Lake City, CO.


View Larger Map

Lake City is a paradise if you are into outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, fishing or even hunting (I'm not a hunter, but apparently it is a popular activity here).

Samus and I have been hanging out with my dad and his two dogs, and we've been having a good time. We've been on a few hikes since we got here, including Williams Creek and Water Dog Lake Trail.

Our trip is half over, and while I'm having a great time, I'm ready to get home to see TheFish as well.

No comments: